reality is a prison.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meet wolfie

Go down

meet wolfie Empty meet wolfie

Post  midnight blue. Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 am

I don't usually enjoy talking about myself, but I suppose I should at least introduce myself. I'm midnight blue, but you can call me wolfie. Or, if you're feelin' particularly creative, stir up your own nickname for me. Whatever flies your kite.

On with the show.

I'm a teenage girl living in the US (but don't be surprised if I make fun of my country) in the northwest. I live in a sizable city but I enjoy nature profusely. I spend my summers hiking, camping, and fishing, so there will be days when I don't come online at all.

I'm a Christian, and I have been for all of my life. I don't appreciate excessive use of foul language. I won't tell you to never swear (I'm not a controlling person) - but I expect you to respect my wishes and I'll do the same for you. (I do understand that some characters will use some swear words, and I won't be dramatic if it happens. That's just their character and I understand that.)

I'm beginning to ramble. I apologize.

If there is anything else you wanna know about me, shoot me a PM. I like to think that I'm one of the friendliest and most patient people you will ever meet. <3

midnight blue.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum